Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
OIL (as you all know by know) was up 2 points today to close at $27.25 on an up grade by Paine Webber to a 'buy' from 'attractive' and has a 12 month target price of $36.00. They based their upgrade on OIL increasing their drilling activities offshore Equatorial Guinea. What with the current price of oil per barrel and all OIL's discoveries of major oil fields, I give the stock 6 months or less to reach $36.00 per share. Am I smelling a buyout or dinner?

So keep life good, expect it to get 'gooder' and slow dance with someone you can't keep your hands off of.

Nellie
(:~}
Print the post Back To Top
Okay, Okay! So I spoke (wrote) too soon and OIL has done nothing positive since I 'opened up' my fat mouth (fingers). I still think that we will all be just fine in just a few month's time and I'm still long on OIL, however, maybe I shouldn't do any of my own predicting in written form on this board as it could be bad luck. Figures!

;~}Nellie
Paine Webber gave OIL a price target of 36,last week.
Robert Czeschin Said ,in his OIL&Energy Investment Report,that the latest rumor is that OIL's big W.Africa strike could make it a take over target for one of the big majors like Exxon-Mobil or BP-Amoco.His advice is to hold on to your shares.Go Triton!