Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I need some help from the board here on purchasing lift tickets. I normally buy them with a package but we got a great deal on a condo this year in Breck and I want to get the best prices I can on lift tickets. We will be arriving on Feb. 21st and leaving on the 28th. We will ski Breck some, Keystone at night for sure, and maybe a day or two at Vail and Beaver Creek. We have enough time so we might go to Copper as well but no biggie buying a ticket for there as it will only be for one day. MirKatze has always been a big help with advice so I am hoping she will advise yet again.

A multiday ticket is what I am looking for but I just don't know the best place to get it.

Thanks in advance.

halonhalig
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi Halon,

There was a time when the Front Range food store chains had pretty good prices on single day ski tickets. Now, I haven't been downhill skiing since my youngest left for college - about five years - so I'm out of touch with some deals. In the pre-season, several season pass cards appeared to be good deals. Ski 'till it hurts for $250 to $350, depending - no black outs. But that's over for this year. May be worth planning for next year.

In todays paper, King Soopers listed single day adult tickets @ Keystone for $57, Copper $49, Winter Park $45 and Loveland $39.
Inaddition: 'Save Big' (?!) @ A Basin and Breck.

All this looks pricy to me, but I'm cheap. You can use this as comparison for any other deals out there.

Good luck

David
Print the post Back To Top