No. of Recommendations: 7
http://www.nypost.com/gossip/33033.htm

"October 31, 2004 -- THIS campaign is ending just in time before someone gets hurt. John Kerry's stepson, Chris Heinz, 31, displayed his mother Teresa's famous lack of rhetorical restraint at a recent campaign event with a group of Wharton students. Philadelphia magazine reports: "Heinz accused Kerry's opponents - 'our enemies' - of making the race dirty. 'We didn't start out with negative ads calling George Bush a cokehead,' he said, before adding, 'I'll do it now.' Asked later about it, Heinz said, 'I have no evidence. He never sold me anything.'"

Charming, eh?

Abba
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 5
"October 31, 2004 -- THIS campaign is ending just in time before someone gets hurt. John Kerry's stepson, Chris Heinz, 31, displayed his mother Teresa's famous lack of rhetorical restraint at a recent campaign event with a group of Wharton students. Philadelphia magazine reports: "Heinz accused Kerry's opponents - 'our enemies' - of making the race dirty. 'We didn't start out with negative ads calling George Bush a cokehead,' he said, before adding, 'I'll do it now.' Asked later about it, Heinz said, 'I have no evidence. He never sold me anything.'"

Charming, eh?

Not nearly as charming as Rudy blaming OUR soldiers for losing the explosives.

Erik
No. of Recommendations: 0
Witty and damn funny too.

VOTE KERRY!
No. of Recommendations: 1
Charming, eh?

Yes, actually. [chuckle]
No. of Recommendations: 0
Chris Heinz, 31... calling George Bush a cokehead,' {while covering on nostril with finger while sniffing in a white powder that that dripped out of the other nostril}
No. of Recommendations: 1
You're country is in desperate need of someone who tells it like it is - not someone who only says what he's told to say or things people want to hear!

President Kerry and his family will be like a breath of fresh air in the White House!

When they get there, the first thing they should do is open all the windows and get rid of the stench of hypocrisy!!!

deejay7