No. of Recommendations: 2
We know the news will distort whatever happens in Syria to make Trump look bad

This is actually much worse than anything I would have guessed

They used a nighttime 4th of July style display of explosives and machine guns at a gun range in Kentucky and said it was Syria

It’s insane. You have to watch it. I cannot believe they tried this

FAKE AS HELL....as usual

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/10/14/busi...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Given that much more graphic video from Syria was shown by ABC, the implied accusation that ABC attempted to falsify the reality of Syria by showing that video- is not accurate.

“George, run some dramatic video of gunfire at night from Syria. Hell, there are probably tons of videos like that.”

“Uh- Pete didn’t arrive in Syria until this morning, and Frank had his camera confiscated by a local militia. CNN has some video, but they ain’t sharin’ “

“Well, damn! Then just find some video of automatic gunfire at night. It all looks the same, and it’s not as if there is no gunfire in Syria....”

I would imagine that’s pretty much how it went down.

In any event, in contrast to the MO of Breitbart, ABC immediately apologized when the embarrassing gaffe was pointed out.
“Well, damn! Then just find some video of automatic gunfire at night. It all looks the same, and it’s not as if there is no gunfire in Syria....”

I would imagine that’s pretty much how it went down.
—————————————————————————
That is correct
They were desperate to find violent footage and they didn’t have any actual violent footage

They were desperate for violent footage because they needed to make it look bad

They needed to make it look bad because their goal is to lie

Thank you for stating the internal equivocations and immoral justifications of dishonest people, in your own words
They were desperate to find violent footage and they didn’t have any actual violent footage

They were desperate for violent footage because they needed to make it look bad

Thank you for stating the internal equivocations and immoral justifications of dishonest people, in your own words

-markand4504

Right back atcha about dishonest people . . . as in the Trump re-election campaign:

https://boards.fool.com/zuck-a-conservative-cuck-34319633.as...
Given that much more graphic video from Syria was shown by ABC, the implied accusation that ABC attempted to falsify the reality of Syria by showing that video- is not accurate.
———————————————————
Oh there’s much more graphic video is there?

So we’ve seen the same picture of kids in cages 17,000 times but they needed to mix this new nighttime “look at this real bad war” footage in for variety

It isn’t news it is propaganda
No. of Recommendations: 0
—————
Right back atcha about dishonest people . . . as in the Trump re-election campaign:
———————————————————————-
Are you guys trying to prove my point for me??
Yes
ABC is the equivalent of the Trump campaign
No. of Recommendations: 3

Lying doesn't both you. You're a Trump supporter.
I started to click on the link, but then I saw it was from the New York Times and Trump has told me that the Times can't be trusted.
I started to click on the link, but then I saw it was from the New York Times and Trump has told me the Times can’t be trusted.
—————————————————-
Okay

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/media/abc-news-...
Trump says that Fox used to be good, but not anymore.
——————————————————-
I don’t support Trump

You are actively defending a lie

You are defending ABC because they are an arm of the Democrat party

Trump’s mistake was using a Sharpie to predict an event

He should have just waited and then run video of a storm and said it was in Alabama since everybody thinks that is fine
——————————————————-
I don’t support Trump

Sure about that?

You are actively defending a lie

No, I have done no such thing.

You are defending ABC because they are an arm of the Democrat party

ABC apologized as soon as they discovered the mistake.

Trump’s mistake was using a Sharpie to predict an event

No, he used a sharpie to lie about what the NWS predicted. But hardly his only lie.

They had, they showed, and we’ve seen much more violent footage that was authentic, including the execution of civilians who would still be alive if Donald Trump had not ordered American troops to abandon the region.

So the idea that some generic “gunfire at night” video was inserted to make the place look more violent than it was, is laughable.
So the idea that some generic “gunfire at night” video was inserted to make the place look more violent than it was, is laughable.
————————————————-
Is that why I have seen the same clip of a guy firing a machine gun (at nothing in particular) while hiding behind a stack of pipes 12 times today on MSNBC?

These are they same people who used cinematography to make 17 white supremacist clowns look like an army in Charlottesville

Which resulted in the death of a woman by the way
ABC immediately apologized when the embarrassing gaffe was pointed out.

Did they, now?

Did they go on the air and admit what they did? Or did they pull a New York Times and issue a correction on the Page Z56 equivalent - After being called out on our broadcast, an internal investigation revealed the entire thing to be completely made up. We apologize for the error.

This is the same game Jake Tapper plays: goes out and say stupid/incorrect things on his show, then makes corrections on twitter after the damage is done. The NYT perfected the art of moving the needle, then fake apologizing for it later.