Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
It's that time of year again:) Eagles Harriet & M15 are again nesting in a tree in Fort Myers Florida and the local real-estate office of Prichett real estate have several cameras on them for us to watch them 24/7! The first egg was laid yesterday November 22, 2016 around 5:03 pm. The cameras usually stay active until the young eagles fly away as the parents will shortly after. Last year this was about May. Watching these eagles lay & hatch & then raise the young eagles sorta makes one feel like a proud uncle or aunt.
If you don't have a happy tear you are not human. Here is a link to the viewing:
http://dickpritchettrealestate.com/eagle-feed.html

Timsredbeard
Grateful and the folks that arranged for us to watch in on these eagles.

I have no material interest in this real estate company. But as I just picked up Christmas cards I think I will be sending them one as a Thank You for sharing these cameras with the rest of us. I believe this is the fifth season they have done this. Enjoy
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.