Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 5
The changes seem to be for the better, although the changes to the MY FOOL Button seem to have completely missed the point that many people use the MY FOOL page as the center of their daily activity. I certainly do, and I find that the MY FOOL Button being in the upper left corner, immediately next to the LOG OUT button, seriously denegrates the usefulness of the MY FOOL page.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, make the MY FOOL Button more conspicuous, and hopefully put it on the right side of the screen (whre it was last week) where it is more usable.

I'm not ignoring the fact that there is an extra MY FOOL Button within the premium boards, but I monitor enough non-premium boards to make the current location extremely awkward. If there is a better way to navigate the boards than through the MY FOOL page, please tell me.

It's almost as if the board designers are not users. Can that be?
Print the post  

Announcements

Community Town Hall
Banter, potshots, and all the stuff we said you can't post on ITF. Why not try it?
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.