Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
LOL Hi Dov...

I think that maybe, in SOME cases, some people like the Apple brand because it's an identity thing. No different from the egghead who drives a Subaru, or a Southern fella driving a pickup truck.

But overall many of them like Buff feel like it's a better functioning machine. And yes, Buff and others are true brand ambassadors. I think about how Apple didn't need to advertise to me ONCE. I bought one and soon two machines based on word of mouth. Reinforces what i've always felt in my own business life: Word of mouth trumps conventional advertising, or at least needs to compliment traditional ads.

So went to the Apple store a few times, was surrounded by yuppies and teenagers, but felt that the computers were great.

BTW, what are two respectable girls like you doing in a place like this?

Jedi
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.