No. of Recommendations: 0
LOL NO Springtex but there was a TINY, TINY chance I could've gone but for being buried in budding ventures here at home.

One of my closest friends and mentors is on this trip as we speak. Also, my Father in Law is very high up in the Indian military and therefore is very, very close to the ONE guy in charge of security in New Delhi for this trip. My friend will meet the President. Wow.

The 2 countries are natural allies, but for old suspicions from the Cold-War. Old-school Indians need to lower their guard a little, and old-school State-Dept and CIA types need to for once take a deep breath and get into bed with a country we have something in COMMON with, instead of funding and training the Osamas and Saddams of the world.

Too bad that certain people in India have staged large protests. Why can't they be shipped to Europe to chat with the Danish folks this week?

I hope India realizes that Bush has taken a bold move. Sure they loved Clinton's charisma, his 'mixing in' with the locals...but it is Clinton who gave them SANCTIONS, while Bush is trying to sign a nuclear deal with them.

Jedi
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.