No. of Recommendations: 0
Team,

I just signed up today for the service and I had a general question for anyone who may have attempted performing option long calls on the stock service, I.E... two year contracts.

I have some money to invest but not too much. I see my money going further with long call options as I can own more bulk of shares. Has anyone attempted this?
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
Hey, Antyup. Not sure which service you joined, but this is a public discussion board. For questions specific to your premium service, please select your service from the My Services menu at the top of this page, then click on the Community tab to locate an appropriate board for your question.

Fuskie
Who expects someone might be able to comment in general on long call options, just not specifically as to your subscribed service...

-----
Ticker Guide: The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Intuit (INTU), Live Nation (LYV), CME Group (CME), MongoDB (MDB), Trip Advisor (TRIP), Vivendi SA (VIVHY), Mimecast (MIME), DHX Media (DHXM), Royce Micro Capital Trust (RMT)
Disclaimer: This post is non-professional and should not be construed as direct, individual or accurate advice
Disclosure: May own shares of some, many or all of the companies mentioned in this post (tinyurl.com/FuskieDisclosure)
Fool Code of Conduct: https://www.fool.com/legal/the-motley-fools-rules.aspx#Condu...
Call to Action: If you like this or any other post, Rec it. Better yet, reply to it. Even better, start your own thread. This is YOUR TMF Community!
Hi Antyup,

This is a public side fool.com board.

Not sure what service you subscribed to, but if you select the MyService pulldown at the top right of the screen. That should take you to the home page for your service.

Then select the community tab, and you will find a list of discussion boards. There should be plenty of folks happy to discuss this topic.

Vicki
Fool One Guide
Antyup,

How to use options is well understood. Your local library will have shelves of books on them. All of the brokers offer free education. YouTube will have videos. Financial portals like Investopdia will have good coverage.

Yes, the money can be fabulous, but the risks are commensurate. So, be careful that you really understand a trade before you put it on. Given where we are the business cycle, I say you need to focus on long puts, not long calls. But then, that's your call.

Arindam