No. of Recommendations: 0
I actually found TMF (I'm a happy SA/RB subscriber for a few years running) by way of the weekly TMF column in my local newspaper (The Sacramento Bee). I would never have had a reason to know or trust TMF in the 1st place, but for the legitimacy implied by its presence in a metropolitan newspaper.
Anyway, that column just disappeared from the SacBee a few weeks ago, after appearing there for many, many years.

So, does anyone know:

1)Does TMF still produce the column?

2)If so, can I access it online from TMF itself (especially as I'm a subscriber to Fool services) or somewhere else?

Obviously the online services, etc., that I have access to, are my source for 99% of all my Foolish input. But that weekly column was unique and interesting in its own small way, and I miss reading it.

So far, no amount of Google search has helped. And the only thing I've found on TMF forums about this is from 1998! - and of course - not current info.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.