Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Looks like 50 games, but stupidly more (rather than less) playoffs.

Both the NHL and NHLPA reportedly have discussed adding four more teams to the playoff mix, meaning 20 of the 30 teams would reach the postseason.

So a condensed yet even more meaningless regular season. I never watched a lot of regular season hockey, but even more disincentive this year. I'll watch the playoffs, and maybe a couple of games but ..... I honestly hope attendance and ratings suffer for this moronitude.

Ralph

P.S. - If the leafs made a serious cup run this (heck, any) year, I think the world would root for them (I would).

P.P.S. - I wonder how many players will 'opt out' of this year, and choose to stay where they are. Hope a few names do just that (again, for spiteful reasons).
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.