Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Looks to me that Wisconsin is the weakest undefeated team in the country. Look for the Buckeyes to expose a one dimensional offense (Davis) and untested defense. I'd expect the Cheeseheads to finish 4th or 5th in the conference.

While I can't disagree with your first statement on Wisconsin being the “weakest undefeated team in the country”, I think Ohio St. is the weakest ranked team. Wisconsin's offense, while “one dimensional”, is still more potent than OSU's! The only scoring OSU will do on the Badgers will be on special teams and long field goals. Then again, that may be enough since that's most of the scoring they usually get. I think OSU could easily be looking at a 3 game losing streak.

Right now, I pick the top three as:

1. Purdue
2. Minnesota
3. Wisconsin

As for Iowa, has anyone else noticed Drew Tate? This guy has great accuracy and the ability to throw on the run. He's still making a few mistakes, but I think he'll be a gem before he graduates, if not by the end of the year.

-murray

Disclosure: Grew up in Iowa City, graduated from UI and lived in Madison since '96.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.