Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
It'sa off to sunny San Tropé fora ever.

Un molto caldo arrivederci, i miei amici buoni, buoni.

DonJuanEscargot
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Keep the ladies busy, it was nice knowing you. You'll be missed. Come back for a visit please every once in awhile.

P's T
No. of Recommendations: 2

DonJuanEscargot

Look again. I see a blue cap.

You're comped.

IJL
No. of Recommendations: 3
DonJuanEscargot
Look again. I see a blue cap.
You're comped.
IJL

er...

primo - That post was two years ago. DonJuan's ability to presage what women want seems to have filtered over into other events. How did he know TMF was going pay?

secondo - *sigh* Puffy got a hat, too. I even emailed TMF and asked them to give the hats to two "real" posters. Maybe they know more than me. Maybe there are no real posters.

-WRG, obviously a doppel from reading that old post

-WRG, obviously a doppel from reading that old post

All my doppels are dead.

I envy you, and your theoretical post Valentine's Day Massacre 15 rec per day limit.
All my doppels are dead.

I envy you, and your theoretical post Valentine's Day Massacre 15 rec per day limit.

IJL,
The crack legal team at the B.I.S. would like to bring to your intention that the term 'Valentine's Day Massacre' in relation to the impending doppel cull is in fact a wholly owned and protected B.I.S. invention. Free licenses for use of this term are available to all who retire their doppels at the S.O.D. (I.T.) retirement home for gentledoppels.

http://www.britishinvasion.co.uk/fun/dopretire.html

This will also solve your dead doppel problem and give you a place to remember them.
All are welcome to retire their doppels there (or as seems to be happening, retire someone else as a doppel*)

*swimdad is the suspected prime culprit of starting this trend.

codey