No. of Recommendations: 4
<coming out of lurk mode>

Are you kidding, you are criticizing the very mode you use at the Home board, yet you are not willing to use a most basic tool like Google to help yourself before posting here where some very talented people offer very good advice, but rightfully so, get tired of folks that will not help them selves. Notice I di not say can't, but rather won't, as you do.

You call people here names, accuse them of arrogance and unwilling to help. Seems funny that most everyone else praises the help given here, except you who stinks up threads here and the the Home board. Please look into a mirror and examine yourself.

<you just can't blame someone for looking to you guys to not give 73 million ambiguous answers, like google usually does.>

Yes we can, learn how to give a better question and you can answer the problem quickly.

I support a senior group that comes in with many crazy questions, an every day Google makes me look like a genius, cause I try to ask a reasonable question.

TPT, you just do not understand computers and will not admit it. Back off the insults and realize you are out of your league!

<back to lurk mode - this is why I don't post here anymore>
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.