Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
<< Has anyone joined Citicorp's DRIP? If so, what do you think? >>

I participate in Citicorp's DRIP. It's okay, but administratively I prefer the ones that are run by First Chicago and Harris Trust.

There are no acquisition fees. Citicorp runs this one itself. The thing that I don't like is that they require you to have your money there approximately 2 weeks before the purchase date (most other plans just need it a day or two in advance).

Also, minimum purchase is $100. So, this one can be more difficult for some to invest in on a monthly basis.

I bought my first share through Money Paper. With this one you get the certificate then you have to enroll with Citicorp. They were not quick to send out the first statement -- I ended up calling them for info and making first monthly investment before I got anything from them.

Hope this helps.

MrShihTzu
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.