Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
<<I have a few questions for you my friend, before I continue:

[1] What does war mean to you?

[2] Would you characterize Bush's foreign policy as being successful?

[3] Do you think all life is equal?

Best Regards,

Adren
>>

In reverse order:

No. 3. Of course not. I will smash a bug or a snake merely because he has strayed into the wrong place. I would not do that to a human--or a dog.

No. 2. Absolutely, yes. No further terror attacks on U.S. interests outside the war theatre since 9/11. Successful elections in Afghanistan. Saddam in custody; elections scheduled in Iraq. Libya forsakes terrorism as state policy and seeks to rejoin civilized commerce. Corruption in U.N. Oil-for-Food program exposed without Bush having to confront U.N. (or France or others involved) directly with the charge (the big question is why doesn't the world at-large pick up on this betrayal by this corrupt cadre and demand that Annan and the other scoundrels be ousted?). World's economy on its feet again and growing--despite anti-growth policies maintained by the ECB. The list is much longer. And in the fullness of time, efforts now in progress, if allowed to stay the course, will lead to fundamental change in the Middle East. It is they who need to reform and enter the 21st Century--do you not agree?

No. 1. Why do you ask?

/s/ S.T.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.