Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
<<
So here "commands of the Law" seem to mean the OT law as properly interpreted and applied
>>

You and others have created a loop hole that you can drive the sins of the world through.

I will not change a dot nor a tittle of the law. Nor do I strive to keep the minutiae of the law, i strive to love God, love my neighbor and love those who are His.... that is only possible for me when I cleanse my heart by the blood of Jesus Christ. I do not know what others do some may have a better heart than me, I have often found mine to be hard as a rock, and very dirty.
I believe one of the OT prophets or psalmists cried out, "Create in me a clean heart oh God."
I have found my heart to be deceitful and willing to compromise anything to get what it wants. I have found that the only way to change it is to only desire what is good, what is noble, what is true. If I want something else my heart will seek a loophole in any law!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.