Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
<<
Who decides what Jesus knows? There are an awful lot of folks out there who are convinced they have that knowledge. This includes most, if not all, of the wealthy televangelists who are able to extract money from the poor in order to give it to the rich (themselves, of course).

Pete
>>

Jesus does. He ain't dead. He was killed but He rose from the dead, I thought you may have known that.

Jesus knows what the wealthy televangelists are doing.... He knows what great edifices have been built to 'honor' Him. I believe he is honored by those like Mother Teresa and others who care for the the least of the brothers and sisters of Christ.

Jesus is the head of the church and those who are his hear his voice regardless of the source, it could come from the pulpit, or from a stranger on the street. I try to always be listening for the Truth and to discern the lie. I do not try to determine if someone else is a Christian, nor if they are going to heaven... that is not in my job description, I have been told to speak the truth in love. I have been told to serve others, to love others and in so doing fulfill the law of Christ.

I know there is much evil in the world, but I am trying to focus on what is good, what is noble, what is praiseworthy, to think about such things.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.