No. of Recommendations: 1
<<......as my office manager frequently tells casuals who baulk at what they perceive to be my high fees "We sometimes lose patients who are looking for a better price elsewhere, we've never lost a patient who got better quality"
>>

As you have often pointed out, your office manager is a peach.

<<If this is indeed the case and if you provide a worthwhile service that's appropriately priced, you may well find yourself getting re-hired in the not-too-distant future. It's not unusual for someone who's gone elsewhere looking for a good deal to return to me when they find out what the true "cost" of that good deal is. Such people end up as the best ambassadors you could possibly have for your business.
>>

As I've often discussed before, in my view the two most important qualities to look for in a service provider are 1) honesty and 2) competence, and honesty is more important than competence.

An honest person wont cheat you by charging you for something you don't need, will tell you if they aren't the right person to help you, and can be depended upon to charge you a reasonable price for their services. What more can you ask for?

Seattle Pioneer

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.