Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
<<He said that we were able to do a SEP but it had to be through Kemper. >>

This is correct, it is in the tax law somewwhere that this type of business must use Kemper and pay high fees.

Seriously, our SEP is through Fidelity. It was very easy to set up. If your situation is more complicated, I would think that they or any other big financial services companies could help. If you and your partner are the only ones with nonleased income, maybe you can base the SEP on that and leave the lease income and other employees out. (May be too goo to be true)
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.