Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 1
<<I'm looking for publications dealing with high income tax payers, in particular, those strategies for individuals whose income is substantial ($1 m and more).>>

Don't know of anything in the "open market". I subscribe to a service from Practitioners Publishing Company called "Tax Planning for High Income Individuals". It's generally for tax professionals, but you might be able to wade through it. I think that cost is about $350/year for the service, CD-Rom, etc. You might be able to "test drive" the service for a 30 day trial or something. You can call them at (800) 323-8724 or on the web at

I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for, and this might not be it. But it does have some pretty good stuff in it.

TMF Taxes
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.