Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
<<<<My question is, assuming that Gorilla Game followers agree with this portfolio's holdings, what are some good negatives and positives out there for PHCM and RNWK.>>>>

There was a report and some discussion on RNWK on the SI GG board last week, I'd say middle of the week. Anyone correct me if they remember when exactly, I would look, but Tae Kwon Do wore me out tonight. Just flip back about a week and you should run into it.

bourne
=======================================================
I started this thread about a week ago, and I was unable to find anything on the GG board (it does not seem as easy to navigate as TMF boards).

So I was hoping someone may be able to provide some GG insight into PHCM and especially RNWK.

RNWK has been down about 13% the last week or so, and I have been unable to dig up news on why the dip occured.

Has either RNWK or PHCM done anything to detract from their status as Gorilla Candidates to watch?

Thanks in advance,
Aridian
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.