Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
<<My fear though is the chaos that will ensue for three months if it becomes apparent that Biden has won.>>

I think you have that backwards. Who would pay the rioters any more if Mr. Biden wins? Why? I see no incentive for the DNC or the Open Society organizations to continue the funding and organization if the Dems get control. Conservatives are not in the habit of rioting, looting and so on. They did not do that over Mr. Obama. Why would they with Mr. Biden?

If Mr. Trump wins, the money for rioters will continue to flow in order to associate him with chaos and further the causes of BLM and Antifa, whatever they may be. Does anyone really know? Is there anything concrete that they are trying to achieve? I can't imagine what it might be. As far as I can tell, they are just rioting for fun and profit.

The media will continue to assert that Russia is controlling Mr. Trump and that he is responsible for everything bad including buses not showing up on time. They will continue to assert that lockdowns are a good idea and thus help complete the bankrupting of America. They will continue to pretend that Mr. Biden is a good guy, so why would rioting help the left at all?

I expect peace to follow a Biden win, and further street mayhem if Trump gets another term.

If you mean electoral chaos, then that can be settled Constitutionally and legally by investigations and monitoring by both sides followed by court involvement if necessary, just as in the case of Gore vs. Bush. Nothing to get hung about. The media is talking civil war, but Americans are smarter than to believe what they see on the TV and read in the paper, especially with all the independent news sources that are available online. Reality is more boring than fiction, and I think most regular working Americans know what's really going on in this country.

Ed.

Ed.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.