Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
<<The funds are from the previous leasing company's 401. We are moving to a new leasing co. which means we'll be able to roll the funds out.>>

???? !!!! ????

You own an S Corp with a Profit Sharing Plan, but are contributing to another company's (the leasing company's) 401(k)??????

Since 401(k) contributions are by definition deducted from salary (payroll) how would this be possible? Are you an employee or former employee of the leasing company????

Or am I confused as to who "we" is. I was thinking you and your spouse. Do you mean your leased employees are changing employers and will be able to roll their funds out?
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.