No. of Recommendations: 0
<<Trump has a lock on the most racist and ignorant 30% of the nation. How would Bernie and Bloomy split the other 70%?

intercst>>






Trump will win a plurality and put Bloomie and Bernie out of their misery in the Electoral College.


Much gnashing of teeth among Democrats!


Even more amusing would be if no one obtained a majority of electoral college votes.

In that case the House of Representatives chooses the President with each state getting ONE vote. California and New York would have the same two votes as Alaska and Wyoming.

Bernie would likely accuse Bloomie of being a Russian bot!


Trump WINS in all cases that Bloomie is a third party candidate.




Seattle Pioneer
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.