No. of Recommendations: 3
<<...WASHINGTON, D.C.—According to sources close to Hillary Clinton, the failed presidential candidate was gently returned to her padded cell disguised as the Oval Office over the weekend.>>

I actually had a crazy eighty plus year old lady threatening to interfere with an activity I was setting up for.

She was claiming to be a police officer and ordered me to move along!

I called 911 to report this, and by way of explanation gave my cell phone to the woman, who shortly began threatening the 911 operator job if she didn't do as instructed.

That produced a couple of cops on the scene, who also found their jobs threatened by this woman. Last I saw, this frail out nut was in handcuffs being bundled into the squad car.

Sad, really.

Hillary may get there, but I figure she has one more run for President in her in 2020!

Seattle Pioneer
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.