No. of Recommendations: 0
<<What a great honor!>>>

I've been voting for more than 50 years.

During that time we have seen the Southern States switch from the Dims to the GOP.

The Dims have relied on strong support from Blacks, Bluecollar, Jews and the top 10% of earners.

In 2016, Pres. Trump seemed to make heavy inroads among the bluecollar group. If he can swing a significant number of the Jewish community, it cold be very interesting.

CAVEAT: In the last 20 years of my working life, I worked for and with Jewish owners and executives.
Flipping them would be very difficult; as an example, one of them told me, "when I'm in the voting booth and reach for a Republican Candidate, my hand shakes. Another time, the Chairman of the Board was complaining about his stock market results. I told him if he would vote for the country instead of conformance to the past, he'd be better off. He looked at as though I had proposed blasphemy.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.