No. of Recommendations: 20
<<Wow! The one, the only, Ann Coleman. It's good to hear from you. What are you up to?

For those who don't go back far enough, Ann was the person responsible for Mechanical Investing at TMF when they were willing to invest resources in the strategy. She was a true advocate for us, fought to the end and went down swinging. ;-)>>

Hi, Elan,

Yeah, you do have to go pretty far back, like the last ice age... :)

I've lurked occassionally, and promised myself repeatedly that I'd spend more time with both my investments and the Fool community. I needed a break, but it's been too long! I don't recognize half the acronyms, but thank god I do recognize many familiar names. (If I hadn't seen your name <big sigh of relief>, I'm not sure I would have posted! )

I think I'll be an oldie/newbie for a while because this is still the place to learn.

So what's hot? (Just kidding. I've got a couple weeks of reading to do!)

Ann
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.