Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
<Our Divider in Chief, the same one who suggested injecting Lysol into your blood? = Carpian>

--------------

<<So much for any hope of a rational discussion with you.>>

I am always amazed at those who say they do not see any presence of TDS.

We see TDS on full display here and pretty much everywhere else in our daily lives. You do not have to dig deep to find it.

I tire of RINOs like Romney blasting President Trump and saying he will not vote for him. I wonder if he can remember way, way back in the olden days of 2012. The other main candidate running for President this year visited a black church back then and told the congregation that Romney "wants to put you all back in chains". It was an outrageous statement.

It said a lot about Romney's character that when he was repeatedly punched and kicked with many vile remarks from the other side that he never punched back. A huge component of President Trump's support and popularity from the voters was his focus on those who were screwed for decades by both democrat and republican administrations. The outsourcing of jobs was fully supported by Biden and it led to the hollowing out of so many American towns and cities. The other side can't wait to get back in power and finish the job.

I can understand some not always liking some of the personal distractions that are created by Trump's style. However, there is no doubt where a Biden administration would go as far as raising taxes big time, adding growth destroying new regulations, not confronting China and backing off in places like Iran and North Korea creating much new instability. IOW, Biden's actual policies would be very negative for the very people that Republican senators and congressmen claim to support. They don't see that? Or is it as simple as when the other side regains power, they will not do any personal harm to Romney himself? That is much like the republicans who supported Hillary in 2016. They held a "who cares about my constituents, I am going to do very well myself".

Romney has descended into the useful idiot category. I don't see him having any wake up moments where someone finally slaps him out of it.

BG
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.