Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
<quote>
Might be helpful to know the vehicle, usage, location, existing tire size, to help sort out what has worked best... The more specifics the better! </quote>

Its a 2017 Subaru Forester. I think its 225/60-R17
Print the post Back To Top
Might be helpful to know the vehicle, usage, location, existing tire size, to help sort out what has worked best... The more specifics the better!
Currently, General Tire is owned by Continental. I have no current experience, but back a number of years ago, they made a number of very good tires.

I would suggest that as long as the tires in question have a substantial number of reviews for your application/tire, I'd go with them.

The only issue I would bring out is I suspect the mileage expectations and warranty may be shorter than the Michelens due to difference in tread compounds.
For our RV/Trailer, I go by the date codes stamped in the tires, before I go on a long run again, like next year, I'll order up a new set, swap 'em out.. They are overdue..

https://www.liferv.com/public/How-old-is-too-old-for-RV-tire...
<quote>
Might be helpful to know the vehicle, usage, location, existing tire size, to help sort out what has worked best... The more specifics the better! </quote>

Its a 2017 Subaru Forester. I think its 225/60-R17