No. of Recommendations: 8
<So, apparently, there should be unrestricted immigration to everywhere else.>

It is not just SF where there is an issue.

Your post reminds me of the tweets that Cher came out with this week. She said LA already had 50+k homeless people living on the streets that they could not care for. She wanted to know just how are they going to be able to take care of many thousands more?

It was a good question. The democrats (in Washington and elsewhere) said there was no problem at all until the proposed solution included their home districts. Then they ranted and raved incoherently.

President Trump retweeted what Cher said and added "At last Cher and I agree on something". I love his sense of humor. Spot on. That was a perfect way to address the issue.

Shortly afterwards, Cher's head exploded again as she was apparently unable to process the concept of her agreeing with President Trump about anything. Another case of untreated TDS.

All of this served to provide another example of the left looking hypocritical when they yet again demonstrated their ability to talk out of both sides of their mouths.

BG
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.