Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
<some are beyond hope
Sometimes, It's about protecting society.>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Statistics alone say at least 1% are innocent. How many is that?
None of them is you, so who cares? Right? The old 1% solution again.
What were you going to do about abortions for rape and incest? That is
an answer I'm just not getting. All I hear is, "that's only 1%". OK.
So, what are you going to do about them? And the 1% of innocents in prison? What about them? You sound disappointed the DNA showed their innocence. Are you? The R's in MI are trying to put some limits on DNA cases. Why?

< No offense but I sure hope you are never seated on a jury.>

Unless, it was your jury!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

What's equally alarming are all the guilty souls that go free because of jurists <(maybe like you)> who refuse to believe the facts.

Good idea. let's pass a new law that only "Compassionate Conservatives"
can be on juries. We'll save lots of money because you will agree they look guilty to you and you trust the police, so let's forget about trial and send them right to jail.
<I agree with you again. If you get yourself in trouble, why don't you pay for your own Damn lawyer? Why should the taxpayer
pay for your nephew's lawyer. After all, in your nephew's case he either pled guilty or was convicted and given 6 mos. jail
time plus probation. That speaks volumes Nobody should pay for that guy's lawyer but himself. If he can't afford one, let him
take out a mortgage on his house. The taxpayer should not have to fork over for a defense lawyer upon conviction of the
accused. (and then have to listen to the family bellyache about the quality of the legal representitive they received) Sheesh!

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm picking on you. I really don't mean too. I'm just as passionate in my belief system as you are.>
My nephew was adopted along with 6 other abused kids. He was in special ed his whole life, can barely read (dyslexia). he was working at Mc Donald's and living with his grandma. All he owns is a car that breaks down at least twice a week. Call a lawyer and ask them if they will represent you and you can make payments!<rant>
My brother-in law and his wife gave those kids all the love they had.
You sir are not forgiven for the slights and innuendoes I've received since the day I came to this board. Now there is another who is still sane, but as you all continue to ignore his questions and judge him mercilessly for thinking there is a place for love in this world. He'll break too. And you can all (#?)3 of you live happily ever after.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.