Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
<Windowseat, ...The wisest post on this board! You are one smart lady. Or it could be instincts. If so, take action on that feminine asset, if that is what is kicking in.

The ability to read boards comments of Jeff, Nick, Bryan, Daisy, Leo, Carp, Rockytop, 99, and a dozen others is worth the fees....

Watch for Pro to open next year, and treat yourself with a membership. >

Hopefully, Windowseat (Nancy) will not find this as condescending and irritating as I do!

1. Feminine intuition asset kicking in. ... my <omitted in the interest of being ladylike>! I'm sure you are a nice old dinosaur, Gene, and don't realize what an offensive statement this is.

2. The origin of The Motley Fools was for ordinary people to freely share investment ideas. Many of us on the original free boards consider the paid boards to be a sellout in which the Gardiner brothers became exactly what they once despised, though we understand that TMF needs a source of income to maintain the web site.

Reading this makes me absolutely SURE that the Feste Award should be restricted to those who carry on the original TMF vision -- to Educate, Amuse and Enrich -- freely and for the pleasure of helping each other.

Wendy
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.