Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 6
Lurkermon: TSK TSK!. Only goes to show once more the Left hates RICH people and RECOVERED addicts who became addicted to pain medication.
-----
It's pain medication if you have a legal prescription. What he was doing was buying & using illegal drugs.
"RECOVERED"? Past tense? You don't know much about addiction, do you?

But go ahead, I don't care and neither, I'm sure does Rush Limbaugh.
-----
Of course Rush doesn't care. Addicts only care about one thing.

He has all the fine things in life, friends, successful career and more money you will ever earn in fifty lifetimes to say the very least.
-----
"more money you will ever earn in fifty lifetimes"
What're you... 12? OK, Michael Moore has more money than you will ever earn in sixty lifetimes. So there... neener neener.

Money -- the Holy Grail of every die hard republican, to be obtained by any means necessary, fair or foul.

Friends? Sure, they have all the friends money can buy. Lose the money though, and they lose their 'friends'.

I betcha your eating heart with jealously, else you would not say what you know is not true. :o)
-----
Sorry, I quit eating heart, along with other organs, when I found out how bad they are for me.

As far as what I know is true... I know addicts. I've worked with them for 15 years. Rush is no role model.

As far as money... I have all I need thankyouverymuch. Hugh piles of money can't buy true happiness.

Measuring success by how big your pile of money is, is a sure sign of insecurity.

Rich
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.