Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 5
Jammerh,

In reference to your comment on the General board reminding posters of this board I appreciate the information and thoughts you bring to this board. However, I suspect that I am like many others from the CDN. General board in that we lurk and read some/many of the posts here but just have nothing we wish to say or comment on.

This may be in part due to the fact that the stock price does not move a lot in comparison to many others. Bomber is presently the type of company for which a few changes, as in a plant staffing reduction or a new contract signed does not affect the stock price much. It really is a bit of a boring company for me and is not one I get too excited about. This may be a good aspect of the company because I do not lose any sleep wondering if it is going to disappear tommorrow.

As we have discussed before bomber is in a wait and see how it all turns out situation since Tellier's tenure commenced.

Bomber is too large and complex for me to attempt to understand it extensively, so I gain no value by speculating or discussing extensively how little tidbits might affect the company. I do not want to not see the trees for the forest which is what can happen to me. I am comfortable with that.

You do an excellent job bringing information about bomber's industry to the board's attention. Information I would not look up on my own. Thanx.

I own a couple of the banks and if there is, or was, a board I would do the same simply because I can get most of what I need to feel informed to the point of feeling comfortable about the stock without discussing them very much on a community specific board.

I spend very little time on company specific community type boards as there is only so much time in a day.

Have a great day!
Keep it up.
IKan
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.