No. of Recommendations: 1
Sorry Art, I had to post this in honor of you, the squirrel king.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/11/14373477-man-cook...
Man cooking squirrel for lunch sparks fire that destroys eight apartments
<snip>
A fire that destroyed eight units at an apartment complex in Holland Township, Mich., is believed to have been sparked by a man using a propane torch to cook a squirrel for lunch, the fire chief said.
Print the post Back To Top
"A fire that destroyed eight units at an apartment complex in Holland Township, Mich., is believed to have been sparked by a man using a propane torch to cook a squirrel for lunch, the fire chief said."

Don't look at me! I didn't do it! When I butcher squirrels I skin then, gut them, wash, then cut them up into pieces and then fry them in a frying pan.

Burning the hair off the squirrel sounds like something an African would do. I had several African friends when we lived in Knoxville, TN and since I lived out in the country on 10 acres of land and also know how to butcher animals sometimes I would help my African friends procure goats and then do them African style, which means building a big fire and then burning the hair off them before gutting them and cutting them up.

So I'm betting that whomever was burning the hair off that squirrel to eat it was from Africa.

Art
I plan on cooking a squirrel for lunch today but it is all ready skinned and I'm going to cut it up and fry it in a frying pan with a little oil. No torches will be used in the cooking of my squirrel. So you don't need to worry, I won't be burning my house down.

Art