No. of Recommendations: 17
Trump Is Having A Mar-a-Lago Meltdown After Mueller Destroyed His ‘Total Exoneration’ Lie

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/04/20/trump-is-having-a-ma...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
Thoughts & prayers
No. of Recommendations: 1
Trump Is Having A Mar-a-Lago Meltdown....

Well, that's good news. To celebrate I'm going to have an iced coffee (very warm here).
No. of Recommendations: 0
Searched your links for news of trump meltdown at his hotel.
No. of Recommendations: 5
"But Trump grew angry as he watched cable news coverage because, sources familiar with the matter said, a theme was emerging that vexed him: a portrait of a dishonest president who is regularly managed, restrained or ignored by his staff."

Ha ha. I don't think the press or the anti Trump Republicans are going to let that theme die. Sixty per cent of this country hates Donald Trump and he will never be re-elected. Don't forget his finances are now a significant focus. America doesn't even know 1/10 of the bad in this Russian planted President. I'm going to remind everyone how corrupt he is.

He'll leave office in disgrace.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/10/01/how-russia-hel...
How Russia Helped Swing the Election for Trump
A meticulous analysis of online activity during the 2016 campaign makes a powerful case that targeted cyberattacks by hackers and trolls were decisive.
No. of Recommendations: 1
"The more the American people read Mueller’s findings on collusion and conspiracy, the more they will see just how extensively the Trump campaign worked with Russia in 2016.

On obstruction, the evidence is also alarming as Trump repeatedly sought to impede the ongoing investigation of him. Time and again, though, those around the president didn’t respect him enough to follow his orders. As CNN pointed out on Saturday, his own staff viewed him as an “intemperate but misguided supervisor.”
No. of Recommendations: 2
I'm going to remind everyone how corrupt he is.

No one will believe you except the people with TDS. You simply have no evidence of corruption or your Russian collusion delusion.

Amazing how people consumed with hatred will believe anything that confirms their deluded beliefs about anyone.