Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I'll be in NoVA on March 31st with two-four friends for the weekend. Any local Fools that would like to join us Saturday night, please let me know.

Since we spent St. Patrick's Day at a billiards pub, the plan is to take them to the 4Ps. Once we know how many, I'm hoping Julie McCoy may be able to make reservations that evening :)

I don't want to scare anyone, but Billf mentioned coming up that weekend LOL! Would be great to have Catdaddy in town that weekend.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Any local Fools that would like to join us Saturday night, please let me know.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

~~ Alison
Would be great to have Catdaddy in town that weekend.

If Mr. Scott would fix the transporter then I'd be glad to come. Otherwise I'm stuck here on my lonely island.

cd
Lonely island?

Muhawahahahahaha! Aren't are two running around naked enjoying anything and everything life has to offer?
I'm stuck here on my lonely island.

Gilligan's?

Cheeze
No. of Recommendations: 3
Gilligan's?

More like Van Diemen's...

AC *closer anyway*
Muhawahahahahaha! Aren't are two running around naked enjoying anything and everything life has to offer?

Too cold for naked right now, but other than that, yea.

How ya been?

cd
More like Van Diemen's...

If'n you want to insult the locals.

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale...

cd
If Mr. Scott would fix the transporter then I'd be glad to come. Otherwise I'm stuck here on my lonely island.

Dang that Mr. Scott for not fixing the transporter.

I saw the Irish Rovers last week and when they sang the Unicorn song I thought of um, the version you sing :) - followed by you and Cindy doing that wonderful duet LOL!

At the end of April, I'm going to see Wolfmother - I hear they are from Australia, that island next to you heh heh.

We'll be thinking of you that night.

Odee
I don't want to scare anyone, but Billf mentioned coming up that weekend LOL!

I dunno now...If that guy's goin', I'm might wanna stay home. Hey, wait a minute! That's me y'all're talkin' about!!

Oh well, guess it don't matter none no how since I was jus' informed today that we ain't goin' after all. DW decided she needed a new HDD for her computer and, since she pays the bills anyway, I wasn't gonna argue with her. :-)

On top of that, we just finished booking our trip to MO in May for DS#2's Army Military Police training graduation and that took all'a the money we...I mean...she had.

So, we ain't gonna be able to make it this weekend after all.

*bummer man*

ßillƒ
So, we ain't gonna be able to make it this weekend after all.

Bummer! I was so looking forward to seeing you again!

On top of that, we just finished booking our trip to MO in May for DS#2's Army Military Police training graduation

Well, that's gotta be exciting!

~~ Alison, bummed about not seeing ßillƒ next weekend
The punk and I have other out-of-towners to entertain that weekend, including a pair under ten. Maybe next time!

Plaidy
Bummer! I was so looking forward to seeing you again!

Yea, we're bummin' too Hon as we really wanted to see all'a y'all again. We've had a blast everytime we've been up there with y'all Fools!!

Well, that's gotta be exciting!

Yes Ma'am, very exciting! I only wish I could visit him NOW and play with all'a the "toys" he's gettin' to play with these days myself, LOL.

ßillƒ
Hey Plaidy,

Long time no read! How're y'all doin' these days? Well I hope!

The punk and I...

LMAO!! Please tell me y'all haven't nicknamed yer honey "The Punk."

Or, at least tell me why, so's I can help y'all tease him should we ever meet!! ;-)

ßillƒ
Please tell me y'all haven't nicknamed yer honey "The Punk."

Actually it's his Fool name.
http://boards.fool.com/Profile.asp?uid=103070413

AC *knows stuff*
LMAO!! Please tell me y'all haven't nicknamed yer honey "The Punk."

Or, at least tell me why, so's I can help y'all tease him should we ever meet!! ;-)

You two met at the same event where you and I met, which was the same event where saidpunk and I met (Murphy's, 12/18/02).

As you can see, he named himself. Although he's not really a punk. Far far from it. =)

We're pretty groovy these days.

Plaidy
Actually it's his Fool name.

AC *knows stuff*

That's 'cuz if it weren't for you and Julie McCoy, there wouldn't be a Plaidy and the Punk. =)

Plaidy
That's 'cuz if it weren't for you and Julie McCoy, there wouldn't be a Plaidy and the Punk. =)

Story of my life.

AC *can't seem to get that going for me personally*
Maybe next time!

Hope so -- although I was hoping it'd be this time too.

~~ Alison
On top of that, we just finished booking our trip to MO in May for DS#2's Army Military Police training graduation and that took all'a the money we...I mean...she had.

Bill,

Dang! It feels just a short time since I saw you and your family, wasn't he just a sophomore? Time flies when you're getting old.

Tell him to stay safe, eh?

cd
You two met at the same event where you and I met, which was the same event where saidpunk and I met (Murphy's, 12/18/02).

LOL...Not sure I can remember back that far. Usually any thing past yesterday is a blur to me these days. :-)

We're pretty groovy these days.

Awesome! Glad to hear that.

ßillƒ
Hey CD,

Dang! It feels just a short time since I saw you and your family, wasn't he just a sophomore? Time flies when you're getting old.

Musta been at AC's house 'round Christmas time? That was a while ago, huh?

Tell him to stay safe, eh?

Thanks CD! I will.

I did try to help him learn how to duck afor'n he left fer Boot Camp though. I'd sneak up on him in the house and then start shootin' at him with my .357. He got purty good at duckin' quickly. ;-)

ßillƒ
Bill,

:( I was looking forward to sle, er, seeing you and possibly Linda - and having y'all meet my friends.

Maybe during one of my warmer trips. Um, warmer up here LOL!

Odee
-looking forward to seeing Alison and AC (maybe we can get Cindy and Phil to join us)
Hey Bob,

:( I was looking forward to sle, er, seeing you and possibly Linda - and having y'all meet my friends.

Yea, us too. But life priorities and all'a that.

BTW, do y'all know why the Shannon's ResourcesForSoldiers.com web site isn't live anymore?

ßillƒ
BTW, do y'all know why the Shannon's ResourcesForSoldiers.com web site isn't live anymore?

No. Hadn't heard of it before your e-mail. My access this weekend was very limited as the laptop I've been using took a nosedive, so I didn't get a chance to reply. Techie at work performed CPR and I need to back some files up.

I'll have to ask Peggy if she knows of it and why it's down.

Odee