Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
It's time once again for the Fool Community's annual NCAA Tournament bracket challenge! Go to ESPN's Bracket Challenge to sign up and join us:

http://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2019/en...

Once you reset your forgotten password from last year, create your new bracket, use your Motley Fool username as the bracket name, and fill it in with your best guesses.

Then, join the "March Fools" group:

http://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2019/en...

(If you played with us last year using the same ESPN account, this is super easy because it remembers your previous groups.)

Finally, in case you skipped this step earlier, rename your bracket with your Motley Fool username. When you are viewing your bracket on the web, look for the gear icon to get to the bracket settings, and choose rename from there. If you download the ESPN-TC app, there's an easy "rename" button right on the home screen.

Mike
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Remember three rules to live by:

1. Never get involved in a land war in Asia
2. Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line
3. Never bet against Duke making the final four
No. of Recommendations: 0
Never bet against Duke making the final four

Unless they're in the same bracket as Lehigh or Mercer.

Mike
Or VCU. Or South Carolina who beat them by 7 last year when Duke had 3 star frosh and two lottery picks. Or Villanova who beat them by 23 as a 3-seed. Or 7-seed West VA.
Just joined! Many thanks for setting this up.

Simon
'TMFInnovator'
Note to self, jump into this fray.
Tried to inform folks from Saul's board, but the post has been deleted.

Oh well, it was clearly marked as Off-topic.
So far, we have the largest turnout of any year I have run this.

It's going to be hilarious when the tournament starts and it turns out that I set up the pool and then forgot to go back and make my picks.

Mike
It's going to be hilarious when the tournament starts and it turns out that I set up the pool and then forgot to go back and make my picks.

I had made my picks, but then when I looked back I realized it created a separate bracket for those picks and didn't apply them to any of the groups I'm in. (At least it lets you auto-fill a bracket based on another bracket you filled out)

dsbrady
Thanks for running this again Mike - glad to see the increased participation this year!

Greg
No. of Recommendations: 2
With an hour to go before games start, we now have 25 participants, and only two that I have to mock for not following directions about bracket names! I'm looking at you, espn25789726 and ESPNFAN9914499630!

Mike
After the first day, I'm tied for 8th. Doing my happy dance, because it probably won't get any better.