Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Two weeks into the tournament, and we're down to the Final Four college basketball teams, and the final two Fools with a chance to win this pool.

Fool            Champion     Max     Points
------------- ----------- ---- ------
1 Gordogato Virginia 1630 990
2 TMFCochrane Virginia 1300 820
3 CMFdrdm x-N Carolina 810 810
4 CMFHuibs x-Gonzaga 780 780
5* CMFGouldberg Michigan St 1240 760
5* RayGJAH x-Duke 920 760
7* TMFEpsilon x-Kentucky 750 750
7* portastatic x-Tennessee 750 750
9 TMFInnovator x-Duke 900 740
13 Rocketdamus Michigan St 1130 650
18 CMF4Lily Virginia 1080 600

"Points" is the current score, "Max" is the highest possible score a player could get.

Expanded scoring on the Tournament page: http://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2019/en...

Rocketdamus and CMF4Lily still have their champion alive and are not mathematically eliminated. But realistically, if Virginia wins, Gordogato (Hey, that's me!) would beat out TMFCochrane. If Michigan State wins the tournament, CMFGouldberg would be our winner.

As a long-time Maryland fan who spent many, many years following the ACC, I can't begin to tell you how good it felt to type all those "x"s next to Duke and North Carolina's names while making my chart. :)

Mike
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.