Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Mark Cuban On Tesla Going Private, Staying Out Of The Market | CNBC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11kvtuuTvrM

I am NOT a Mark Cuban fan.

But I agree with what he says at the beginning of this CNBC interview.

And then I disagree with his going big on cash.

I would rather ride the big hypothetical downer in the economy and stock markets - than try to time that crash.

But to each their own.

I DO expect a MAJOR downturn - and like the Gardners I am cheering for that to happen - but I am totally fine with riding it down - and then just throwing new cash into the markets all the way down and back.

Duuude1
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
his concern about the debt is justified, but what time span is involved before the SHTF? Months , years, decades?
Japan has demonstrated that modern paper money nation can be deeply in debt for long periods without a disaster. And the fact is that both political parties are happy with large sovereign debt no matter what they may say to the contrary
No. of Recommendations: 0
his concern about the debt is justified, but what time span is involved before the SHTF? Months , years, decades? Japan has demonstrated that modern paper money nation can be deeply in debt for long periods without a disaster. And the fact is that both political parties are happy with large sovereign debt no matter what they may say to the contrary.

True, but Japan is a homogeneous society where one race is 98.5% Japanese. There is no suspicion of racism, that the wealthy have lubed the economy to benefit their tribe by skin color or looks. Here, we have a new generation of multi-multiculturalism, where Caucasian babies are less than 50% of those born. Our ruling oligarchs are trying to take us back to the 1950s when white men ruled the Earth. The Machinations of this current One Party Rule are greasing the skids for their retirements, and screw us plebes who don't buy into the almighty White Male Myth.

Japanese leaders and oligarchs had it very easy to rule and control an economy where race did not enter the picture.

We need new parties in D.C. which don't take a dime from special interest lobbyists and who run real Americans who look like the real America we know on a daily basis, not the dinosaurs who represent the think tanks and corporations who pull their strings.

Meanwhile, here's a nice pie chart showing what percentage of Tesla's stock is owned by whom and to give you an idea how time-consuming and how impossibly high the hurdles are to bring the faithful into the LBO.

https://twitter.com/MTrumbleson/status/1030053539337383936

All of this Musk talk now is like Donald Trump realizing the Feds are homing in on his past. Both men are sweating in their private moments. The board has asked Musk to refrain from tweeting. The White House staff have asked Trump to quit tweeting.

Both Trump and Musk keep deepening their graves.