Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Mark,

Thanks for the compliment.

I do plan on posting at the MotleyFool more frequently. I have my own message board, but my readership is tiny compared to the Fools' and I'd like to learn more from this community - like what you've just told me about the FCC. I didn't realize that interop was a requirement from the get go.

Although I have recommended buying Sirius, my recommendation comes with huge caveats. This is the kind of thing that in ten years people will ask about saying "Why did you ever invest in that?" or "Why didn't you ever invest in that?" So...I think buying one of these two companies is worth 1% of your portfolio.

In any case, it seems obvious that Sirius is a better risk than XM. I'm surprised that the Fools didn't agree.

Porter
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.