Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 5
Yesterday, the market reacted favorably to the news from The Williams Company regarding their WCG debt restructuring etc. etc.. The news removed much of the uncertainty about The Williams Company but only some about WCG. I also own some Williams, so lately I have been a two time looser. But back to my point. . . . We all know how the market hates unceretainty. WCG trading is still on hold, and with chap11 looming larger day by day, lots of uncerainty remains for WCG. And, the future will remain clouded until Howard the J. comes out of seclusion and we ger a look at the new and improved WCG balance sheet.

Personally, I fully expect WCG to drop the other shoe and annouce a negotiated chapter 11 and dilution of the present common stock ownership by ten to one by the end of March, which will make our shares worth about three cents each. But, after the dust settles, the stock should begin it's long climb out of the abyss. I still look for a share price of $14.00 by the end of 2007. At this point you are now asking yourself; what information does this bozo have that would let him make that kind of outrageous prediction? Well, it all starts with an alien abducion in 1976 . . . .

All the best,

Bub

PS. My wife, who only invests in T Bills, CDs and mayonaise jars buried in the back yard, thinks I am an idiot. To date, there is no definitive proof to the contrary.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.