Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Dear Fools

I have been readings as much as possible on the marketing strategy on the Breathe Right strips. It seems like they have pulled back from their "sports performance" enhancement messages and focused almost exclusively on the "Sleep better / reduce snoring" strategy.

In really considering this, I think focusing on sleep is a great strategy - Everyone sleeps once a day, and a good percentage snore or get congested every so often. Personally, I use the strips whenever I get stuffed up: ~20-30 nights a year.

However, I don't like leaving money on the table - couldn't they almost create a separate brand name to market the sports angle more. It seems like there is some potential here, but I agree that the breathe better while you have a cold, reduce snoring is a much bigger market.

Any other opinions on this?

Macklad
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.