Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
My husband and I always had money issues who spends the most like most couples but we did agree with investing for our retirement someday. Well I was always into taking risk as he is a person who likes security, so we agreed on investing into retirement funds one for him and one for me and at this point my husband picked them but, I wanted something different them him as I had different opinions(of course). We did agree on a company Janus and bought his Jamrx and I bought Jaglx which we have fun seeing who makes money but we both no its for the both of us we enjoy looking who went up and down but the most fun is that knowing in the end we both are winners and will enjoy retirement when it comes. We have quite a while before we retire but we are a head and not going to worry when we do retire where are next meal will be coming from or wishing we had this and that or do this and that. We are having so much fun investing together I recommend it to any married couple. It is a natural high to think you have money you part with and then see it actually make more money for you and knowing you have a piece of mind for the future.It was the best thing we ever done. Plus we watch we so we can invest more money into our funds. Angie
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.