Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
fleg, are these funny? I can't tell.

Congress says they’re looking deeper into the Bernie Madoff scandal. Well, ain’t that just grand. The guy who made $50 billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $5.5 trillion disappear!

The economy is so bad, if the bank returns your check marked “insufficient funds,” you call and ask if they meant you or them.

The economy is so bad, a truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico!

The economy is so bad, I ordered a burger at McDonalds and the kid behind the counter asked, “Can you afford fries with that?”

Personally, I think liberals and conservatives should move toward the middle of the road. Makes it easier to run ‘em down.

A female president would be a good idea only if you wanted the country run right for some reason.

They hold the elections in November because that’s the best time to pick out a turkey.

??
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
are these funny? I can't tell.

It depends on the delivery. They sound like moderately amusing Jay Leno jokes. Who is this Maxine? Not Maxine Waters?

The one about a woman running the country right is, of course, silly. We wouldn't be doing any better with Pelosi or Waters in charge.

--fleg
No. of Recommendations: 0
This is Maxine!

http://www.facebook.com/maxine

You sure you know what funny is? ;-)
No. of Recommendations: 1
they made me guffaw!

I particularly like the one about liberals moving towards the middle of the road. :)