No. of Recommendations: 0
Maybe I should have started another thread as what I am about to ask may cause an lot of replies. I went to the site you mentioned and in one of the links on the side of the page had a horrible headline saying the stock market thinks DONALD is going to win.

I had to swallow several times so my coffee didn't come back up. From what I have heard from other "older" or "closer to retirement folks" is that if DONALD wins they are totally getting out of every fund, index, stock they own and stay in cash until the storm passes. Many believe foreign capital will flee sort of like what happen in Britain with BREXIT. The American stock market benefited from BREXIT because so many international investor came to the US markets as a safety move.

Many believe they don't have 5 or so years to wait for the stock market to come back after the crash his election would cause. I am sort of panicked about the idea of him winning and what the reaction would be to the financial world.

Thoughts, comments ideas? I'm worried.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.