Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Maybe I'm misunderstanding something here...

So, information provided by someone who has not been a long-time member of a specific message board should be disregarded solely because the other posters aren't familiar enough with the poster? Could be my tiny Canadian brain just isn't getting it. I thought someone (hopefully a poster with a long history of relevance around here) inquired about Wi-lan, a few days back.

Those who have been discussing Wi-lan, for what I think would be considered a sufficiently LONG enough time on a couple other boards, were alerted that yes, someone from south of the border had heard of Wi-lan and wanted to know more. So I posted some relevant info with a few links:

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?id=1380319000250000&sort=postdate

I believe I've stressed in all the my posts here that the idea is to DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH! Who goes and invests money just cause someone else says they think it's a good idea? Everyone has what they think is a great opportunity in their back pocket. I just offered up some info on the financials, the prospectus, and months of previous discussion.

Hey, I'm not offended, and I don't think I have to defend myself ad nauseum. Somebody over here asked. We who know, answered. And whomever stated that it's doing Hatim's company more harm than good, should probably get a clue.

Remember:

CanadaRules the wireless world!
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.