Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Maybe it time to start popping the popcorn, kick back and watch the inevitable collapse.

Rich

Not I. I'm trading the SPYS daily, short/long with puts/calls.

Also, I do the same with the volatile stocks of which SaaS Euphorians squawk "It's different this time" on a certain MF board I shan't name here.

It's like the folks who continue supporting Tesla because they have a steep learning curve, when the company has now been around for 16 years, none of them profitable.

This next wipeout is going to be the Millennials' hard knock lessons for learning how to use time-tested methods of valuation in the future.

By the way, on $TSLAQ Twitter we have one indicator we call the RobinHODLers index which shows us daily how many Robin Hood users hold shares of Tesla.

You can find this information for all stocks.

If one of your stocks is in the Top 20 of RobinHODLer holdings, you know you are holding one of those "It's different this time" stocks being hawked all over Fool these days.

Speaking of which, have you received the latest MF pitch to buy a certain, pricy newsletter of theirs called (and I'm not making this up) "IPO Trailblazers"?

Many of the stocks touted in the email ad (I wish I had not trashcanned the pitch from my email so I could pass it on here) are some of which are pumped daily by dozens of Fools hot on the scent of high gross margins and 50+% revenue growers, screw the costs, go for the biggest slice of TAM you can get, and we can worry about profits a decade or so from now . . . shades of dotcom bubble and housing bubble and fracking miracle bubble etc.

Check out the price of this newsletter:

https://www.fool.com/order/7512ea58-2c8b-46af-8aee-f807d2c79...

It's definitely getting frothy out there, so be careful.

p.s. This is how I find highly volatile and high-volume IPOs to chart and await the end of lockups and the arrival of puts/calls options.

https://www.nasdaq.com/markets/ipos/activity.aspx?tab=upcomi...

I chart 'em, I play 'em, I move on after the hit n run.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.