Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
In case you wanna know, I bought at 2.96 and sold ALL my shares at 2.90. Now MCMM & DUDLEY what if i bought in right now at 2.25 how much more can i buy?

You both figure this out not including the com.
100 shares @ $2.96 = $296
100 shares sold at 2.90 = $290
Now if i bot back with the same money now I'd get
128 shares @ $2.25 = $290

Now what if i didn't sell and "averaged down," dats OK too but with only one problem you'd be feedin' this overweight aligator and farting YOUR MONEY TOO.

THAT MY FRIEND IS NO-WAY TO INVEST.

SIGNOUT

p.s. this way is good for the soul & pschie. i know after readin' this and you're a longie, you'll be fightin' with yourself and i know why you have a hard time sellin.' one time in my investment experience i too had a hard time. this industry actually markets the idea. notice when the market turned down in mid-march what everybody in the investment media was sayin'! DON'T PANIC HOLD ON TO YOUR STOCKS IT WILL COME BACK UP. THINK BACK, REMEMBER. WHILE ALL THE TIME THESE SO CALLED PROFESSIONALS WAS SELLING EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE KITCHEN SINK. they don't wanna be the last one holdn' the bag.

eh, i can go on and on and on.

aloha & mahalo, from sunny hawaii
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.